Although behavioral science has provided the basic foundation for the study and practice of organizational development, new and emerging fields of study have made their presence known. Systematic thinking, leadership studies, organizational leadership, and organizational learning (to name a few) whose perspective is not steeped in just the behavioral sciences, but a much more multi-disciplinary and inter-disciplinary approach have emerged as OD catalysts.
These emergent perspectives of IPSSR Pvt Ltd see the organization as the holistic interplay of a number of systems that impact the process and outputs of the entire organization. More importantly, the term change agent or catalyst is synonymous with the notion of a leader who is engaged in doing leadership, a trans formative or effectiveness process as opposed to management, a more incremental or efficiency based change methodology.
IPSSR Pvt Ltd assists organizations in planning, strategizing and makes wide effort to increase organization’s effectiveness and viability through Organization development (OD). We help to bring in a particular kind of change process designed to bring about particular kind of end result.
IPSSR through OD intends to help bring about intended changes in the beliefs, attitudes, values, and structure of organization so that they can better adapt to new technologies, marketing and challenges, and the dizzying rate of change itself.
IPSSR and Importance of OD
• Optimum Utilization of Human Resources
• Development of Human Resources
• Development of skills of employees
• Team spirit
• Healthy work-environment
• Health and Safety
• Increase Morale of employees
• Helps in creating a better corporate image.
• Organization Climate
Organization Development Interventions
IPSSR Pvt Ltd (IPSSR) encourage Organisational Development (OD) intervention techniques which are the methods created by OD professionals and others. Single organization or consultant cannot use all the interventions. They use these interventions depending upon the need or requirement.
The most important being,
1. Survey Feedback
2. Process Consultation
3. Sensitivity Training
4. The Managerial grid
5. Goal setting and planning
6. Team Building and management by objectives
7. Job enrichment, changes in organizational structure and participative management and Quality circles, ISO, TQM
At IPSSR- we conduct OD interventions on
1. Applying criteria to goals
2. Establishing inter-unit task forces
3. Experimentation with alternative arrangements
4. Identifying “key communicators”
5. Identifying “Fireable Offenses”
7. Team Building
8. Inter-group Problem Solving
9. Management/leadership training
10. Setting up measurement systems and measurable goals